You should know my compressor has been really good this year and deserves to be happy.
Here is my wish list:
- A Spa Treatment: Compressors usually need a complete oil change for the oil filter/air filter to make sure they keep running smoothly.
- New Air-Conditioning: Perhaps a big fan to keep it cool in the summer so that it doesn’t overheat.
- A Smart Phone: If that’s not possible, at least a promise that someone will check-in and call to make sure it’s okay.
- A Dating Service Gift Certificate: Sometimes it’s not fun being alone. It would be great if you could set up a date for my compressor (every 3 to 6 months) to have my favorite technician come by for a few hours to keep it happy and maintained.
- A Video Game: While I am not sure how well my compressor could play a video game, you can certainly make my compressor play better with a microprocessor control system and save a lot of power.
- New Stereo Headphones: Maybe you don’t know what music my compressor likes, but you can get headphones with a sonic leak detector. If used properly, my compressor could work less while being more efficient and perhaps even hum a tune.
- A New Watch: This way my compressor can know when I’m going home and shut itself off. Perhaps even a timer would be better, so it doesn’t need to be taught how to tell time.
- New Workout Routine: Starting off the New Year by making sure my compressor uses its’ energy properly. An energy audit can control how much my compressor eats through energy controls so it can use less KW.
- Vacation: Sometimes my reliable unit might want a break. Getting a new compressor would allow it to take a little vacation now and then.
Well, that’s my Christmas list for my air compressor. I’m sure it’ll treat me well over the next year. What are you going to do for your compressor this year?
Need help with your air compressor? Don’t write to Santa just yet. Contact the experts at ACW SalesTeam@acwus.com or call (800) 345-4364 We can help ensure everything is running smoothly into the New Year.