You may have missed my Christmas list for my faithful air compressor. You should know that it has been really good this year and deserves to be happy.
Here is my wish list for 2019:
- A Spa Treatment: Compressors usually need a complete oil change for the oil filter/air filter to ensure that they keep running smooth.
- New Air-Conditioning: Perhaps a big fan to keep it cool in the summer so that it doesn’t overheat.
- A Smart Phone: If that’s not possible, at least a promise that someone will check-in and call to make sure it’s okay.
- A Dating Service Gift Certificate: Sometimes it’s not fun being alone so it would be great if you could set up a date for my compressor every 3 to 6 months to have my favorite technician come in for a few hours to keep it happy and maintained.
- A Video Game: While I am not sure how well my compressor could play a video game, you can certainly make my compressor play better with a microprocessor control system and save a lot of power.
- New Stereo Headphones: Maybe you don’t know what music my compressor likes, but you can get headphones with a sonic leak detector. If used properly, they would make my compressor work less while being more efficient and perhaps even, hum a tune.
- A New Watch: This way my compressor can know when I’m going home and shut itself off. Perhaps even a timer would be better, so it doesn’t need to be taught how to tell time.
- New Workout Routine: Starting off the New Year by making sure my compressor uses its’ energy properly. An energy audit can control how much my compressor eats through energy controls so it can use less KW.
- Vacation: Sometimes my reliable unit might want a break. Getting a new compressor would allow it to take a little vacation now and then.
Well, that’s my Christmas list for my air compressor. I’m sure it’ll treat me well over the next year if it knows that I have asked for these presents for Christmas. What are you going to do for your compressor this year?
Need help with your air compressor? Don’t write to Santa just yet. Contact the experts at ACW Air Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-332-4923. We can help ensure everything is running smoothly into the New Year.